New Community Researcher opportunity at NAC
Become a Community Researcher in 2020.
Do you want to
- Help change Whitmore Reans for the better?
- Learn new skills?
- Work with other people on a constructive project in your locality?
We’re looking to recruit a team of Community
Researchers who live in and around Whitmore Reans.
Community research is all about talking to others and collecting evidence to support positive moves for change.
- FREE high-quality training in community research from the University of Wolverhampton
- Expenses to cover time and travel costs
- Support to carry out a real community-based research project
The training runs over eight weekday evenings in two-hour
sessions at Newhampton Arts Centre in February and March.
Get in touch and we will contact you with the exact times and dates. There’s a showcase event in May 2020 at the University of
Wolverhampton for all participants.
How do you get involved?
Contact Maxine at Newhampton Arts Centre on 01902 572090 or email@example.com for more details.