Performance and Events
Our multi-purpose theatre has some of the best music acoustics in the city and is ideal for large events, theatre shows and live concerts. Each event or performance is individually set up by our events team who provide theatre management, including technical support, front of house and box office. Our experienced technical team have worked with both top professional musicians and new youth theatre groups. A range of layouts is possible and we will work with you to provide the best set up for your event. Popular layouts include:
- tiered theatre seating for up to 140
- cabaret seating for up to 130
- standing gigs for up to 250
Our performance package is designed to create professional results. A technician will set up and run your event and a front of house manager will ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Technical Support:
- Custom stage and seating set up
- Hire of full PA system and lighting
- Hire of specific equipment including LCD projector and drum kit
- Advice and support from the technical team
- Performing Arts Technician (Sound and Lighting)
- 2 dressing rooms
- Event Management
- Front of House Manager
- Bar and bar staff by arrangement
- Ticket Sales and Marketing
- Advance ticket sales through online ticketing system
- Listing on the NAC website and What’s On Guide
- Social media links
- On site leaflet and poster space
The theatre has ground floor access and an induction loop system to assist with hearing difficulties. Disabled access toilets are easily accessible. A wheelchair ramp is available for some stage lay outs.
Additional services available by negotiation
- Box office on the night
- Additional dressing rooms
- Café /catering
The theatre can be hired from 8am to 12pm Booking fee covers up to eight hours per day. (Additional hours negotiable) Hire charges range from £340 to £600 depending on day and time. A deposit of £100 is required to confirm a booking. Bookings should be made as far in advance as possible to secure your preferred date and ensure we can meet your requirements.
Interested in booking the theatre? Call Clare on 01902 572090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing.