Resident spaces availability
- There is free (but limited) car parking and free street parking.
- Café on site (9am-2.30pm Mon-Sat).
- Utilities are included in the rent.
- Rooms do not have running water unless stated.
- There are BT and Virgin connections to the site. Optional internet access is available for a small additional cost. Or you can install your own service.
- Entry phone can be set up at an additional cost.
Criteria for residents at NAC
As a charity supporting arts and the community, NAC gives priority to organisations that fulfil two or more of the following criteria:
- Work in the arts
- Work in the community
- Support the ethos and charitable aims of the NAC
- Have the potential to make use of the other facilities on site.
- Have an interest in working with other partners on site
- Do not create a conflict of interest with an existing resident group.
- Are financially sustainable
Before an agreement is finalised, new residents will be required to provide
- A financial reference/proof of financial stability – eg from a funder, supplier, previous landlord.
- A business/character reference.
- A deposit equal to one month’s rent
- A standing order set up to pay rent monthly in advance (by 1st of the month).
Terms and Conditions
- Residents sign a one year renewable licence with six weeks’ notice period.
- Residents are responsible for their own contents insurance, public liability insurance, employers’ insurance, health and safety, risk assessments and business rates. A reassessment of the business rates across the whole site is expected shortly.
- Want to run classes? Additional T&C apply. Ask for details.
- The Board of the NAC has the final decision on tenants (see the criteria above).
To apply for a space, please email the Centre Manager on email@example.com .