Current Availability. From £150 per month. Also office share options.
For more information about current vacancies ring 01902 572090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offices based within a lively community arts complex. Priority is given to arts and community based organisations community.
- All offices are self-contained. Office sharing and “hot-seating” arrangements can be considered.
- A range of meeting and rehearsal rooms and theatre space available to hire. Resident organisations benefit from a 20% discount on hire rates.
- Catering: Jesters, the on-site café, is currently open for meals and snacks: 8.30am-2.30pm Mon-Fri and 9am-2.30pm Saturdays and at other times by arrangement. They also cater for meetings and events.
- Central heating and lighting included.
- Security: All offices and buildings are alarmed. CCTV. Security on site during office hours.
- Resident management. Part-time reception (8.30am-1.30pm Mon-Fri)
- Photocopying facilities available in Wolverhampton College building.
- Cleaning services available.
- Phone points in all offices.
- Car parking spaces on site can be rented (according to availability). Current rent is £150/200 pa. Free on road parking on Dunkley St and surrounding roads. (Restricted parking on match days, because of proximity to football ground).
- Buses stop outside the centre. It is a 10min walk from Wolverhampton city centre and 15-20 mins walk to train and metro stations
- Rents are payable monthly in advance by standing order.
The Newhampton Arts Centre is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee