Our flexible theatre space can be booked for:
- live music
- private events
- conferences and more
The space is very flexible and can be set up to suit your event:
- traditional theatre lay-out with tiered or flat seating (up to 120 seats),
- cabaret style with chairs around small tables and a stage (up to 100 seats
- other arrangements to suit your needs.
Professional lighting and sound are available, as well as conference equipment, and hire cost includes full technical support.
For full technical specifications click here
- Floor size 19.50 x 9.90m
- Seating capacity 120; 180 standing; 80-100 cabaret.
- Sprung floor suitable for dance
- Fully air conditioned.
- Black-out facility to assist presentation and live performance.
- Full PA system and lighting (full technical specification on request).
- LCD projector and screen for lap top/PC presentation on request.
- Various layouts on request that include cabaret, raked, flat, theatre in the round, traverse setups plus various stage layouts. Notice of layout is required at least 2 weeks prior to event. Some setups may reduce capacity.
- Induction loop system to assist people with hearing difficulties.
- Full disabled access. Ground floor, flat access. Wheelchair spaces can be reserved.
- 2 x small dressing rooms at rear of theatre
Available on request:
- Radio microphones (2 clip-on, 1 hand held) (additional charge)
- Catering available from on site (additional charge)
- Licensed bar in the theatre
- Additional rooms can be booked for dressing rooms for larger groups
Theatre Hire includes
- Technical support
- Front of House staff (when open to the public)
- Bar staff