Newhampton Arts Centre, Dunkley St, Wolverhampton WV1 4AN
The Newhampton Arts Centre is situated just outside the ring road in Wolverhampton close to the Molineux Stadium and West Park on the corner of Newhampton Road and Dunkley St.
- Exit the ring road on to Waterloo Rd (signposted Molineux)
- Take first left on to Newhampton Road East (signposted Central Baths)
- Dunkley St is second right (Signposted Newhampton Arts Centre)
From Wolverhampton Train and Bus Stations, walk down Lichfield Street past Britannia Hotel and the Grand Theatre.
Route 1 (via City Centre)
- Continue straight on through traffic lights, past Wolverhampton Art Gallery, through Queen Square and next traffic lights, on to Darlington Street and past Beatties.
- Turn right at traffic lights on to Waterloo Rd.
- At ring road traffic lights, follow the car directions above.
Route 2 (Using pedestrian paths – hilly in places)
- Turn right at 1st traffic lights.
- Take first left on to Wulfruna St and follow road round to the right on to pedestrian area by Wolverhampton University.
- Use the underpass to go under the ring road.
- Turn left out of the underpass and follow the footpath past Wolverhampton Archives and Molineux Stadium.
- Cross Waterloo Rd at the pedestrian crossing. Turn right and almost immediately left into Molineux Alley.
- Dunkley St is the second turning. Turn left for the Newhampton Arts Centre entrance.
- Newhampton Rd East (buses stop directly outside the site): 6, 25, 535, 634
- Waterloo Rd/Molineux Alley (5 min walk) : 3,4, 5, 62, 62A, 803, 878
- There is a free 42 place car park on site at weekends and evenings after 5.30pm.
- During office hours, some spaces are reserved by resident companies (marked with a blue sign).
- There is free parking in Dunkley St, Newhampton Road and other roads off Newhampton Road and round West Park. (Parking restrictions on match days: http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/article/1797/Match-day-zone)
- The nearest paying car parks are at the Molineux Stadium (£4 per day) and ASDA (free for 2 hours if you shop there). Both of these are on Waterloo Rd a few minutes walk down Dunkley St.