Our values – At Newhampton Arts Centre, we aim to promote equality of opportunity and celebrate the diversity of our community.
We expect all who come onto site to:
– Treat all individuals fairly, with dignity and respect.
– Promote a culture of inclusion and diversity, free of bullying, harassment, and all forms of discrimination.
– Let us know when they experience or witness discrimination.
– Work with us to uphold these values in everything that takes place onsite.
Our staff will:
– Oppose all forms of discrimination including that based on protected characteristics such as age, disability, gender reassignment, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity.
– Foster a culture of tolerance, diversity and respect.
– Work to ensure access to the full range of potential users by publicising the Centre’s facilities and services to the widest possible audience, including disadvantaged and under-represented groups.
– Take seriously complaints of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination by employees, customers, suppliers, visitors, the public and any others in the course of the organisation’s work activities.
– Respond promptly in investigating any complaints of unlawful discrimination, harassment or bullying.