We’re on the hunt for a Site Assistant to help keep our venue running smoothly and safely for all our visitors and residents during open hours. Become a part of the warm and welcoming NAC family!
Job Role: To ensure the efficient and safe operation of the site for visitors and residents during opening hours.
• Reception duties for evening and weekend classes
• Assisting with front of house at events in theatre
• Bar duties
• Set up and maintenance of rooms
• Be responsible for site health and safety issues and security
• Give assistance and information to visitors
• Assist with care-taking duties (site security, keeping site clean and tidy)
• Act as a representative for NAC during work hours
• Assist with other site duties when needed
Email your completed application form which can be downloaded below to email@example.com by 5:00pm on Friday 30th June.
Shortlisted applicants will then be invited to interview on Tuesday 4th July from 12:00 onwards. Please ensure you are free on this date if you do apply.
For any queries please contact Karen on firstname.lastname@example.org